Why do we jump during our travels? Nobody knows. Once, some years ago, somewhere, in the middle of nothing we jumped first time and it was the beginning of tradition, which we implement stubbornly during each trip to express happiness, euphoria, delight in the beauty surrounds…
Below, our still growing collection.
1. Zein-o-din, near Yazd, Iran.
2. Hangar 7 – Red Bull Air Craft Museum, Salzburg, Austria. Toys garage owner of Red Bull. Jump in such place was mandatory!
3. Lamayuru, Ladakh, India.
4. Pripyat, near Chernobyl, Ukraine.
5. Toudeshk, Iran.
6. Kiev, Ukraine. From time to time somebody join us…
7. Kibbutz Maoz Chaim / Israel
8. Balea Lake, Romania.
9. Bukhara, Uzbekistan.
10. Prague, Czech Republic.
11. Chak Chak, Iran. No, that is not place of Chuck Norris birth 😉
12. Esfahan, Iran.
13. Aral Sea, Uzbekistan. Bottom of disappearing lake.
14. Near Yazd, Iran.
15. Khiva, Uzbekistan.
16. Yurts at Song Kol Lake, Kyrgyzstan
17. Ala Kol Lake (3560 AMSL), Kyrgyzstan
18. Rasnov / Romania ….
19. Mea Shearim, district of Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem / Israel
20. Tuscany / Italy
21. Khardung – La Pass (5600m n.p.m.), Ladakh/India
22. Cemetery of ships, Aral Sea, Muynak, Uzbekistan
23. Ladakh / India
24. Jerusalem / Israel
25. Transylwania / Romania
26. Tuscany / Italy
27. Kinderdijk / Netherland
28. Barcelona / Spain
29. Bielany Monastery near Cracow / Poland
30. Dead Sea / Israel
31. Kiev / Ukraine… Saint Michael church
32. Somewhere in Romania
33. Majorca / Spain
35. Near Zakopane / Poland
36. Alsace / France
37. Tatranska Lomnica – 2634 AMSL / Slovakia
38. Eisriesenwelt – the largest ice cave of the world , the Alps , Werfen , Austria .
39. Tel Aviv / Israel